Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Possible EVP?

So this was the first potential EVP I got from the Mar. 20th investigation.

Check it out - I put my digital recorder into another room where no one else was. Me and my "investigating buddy" (we employed the buddy system, so I had someone volunteer to be my buddy hehe) that went into the room to put it there were the only ones who knew where in the room I put it and she never left my vicinity, nor did any of the others in our group after we came back. The other group was downstairs, and had no clue we were doing that at all.

I left the recorder there until the session ended and the group downstairs was starting to trickle up. 

Click the play button below to listen to the EVP.


In any case, it was sort of cool to find this in the lower frequencies. Is it paranormal? No clue. But it's sort of cool I think either way, lol!

So what do YOU hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment