Friday, August 13, 2010

Checking out a new group!

Well, one of the great things about the group we are with now is that they are SO open for the team to be able to work with other teams if they want more of a variety of events or experiences - so we are going to attend a meeting by another local group tomorrow.

I think it will be a nice group - the founder of the group we've been doing things with has gone on a number of investigations with this team and spent some time getting to know the group's founder and says he is very nice but has said that they have a different flavor, in that they tend to prefer private residences and that they incorporate a more religion/spiritual cast on things, which is cool as though I do enjoy a strict clinical scientific slant on things, I am also interested and intrigued by the spiritual side of things.

Moreso likely because I have been doing my first steps into shamanistic journeying this past couple of years, and well, that will obviously come into play at some point I am sure. After all, we are supposedly trying to contact spirits, so it makes sense to have that spiritual slant included to some degree.

It will be interesting to do LoneWalk again this year to be sure!

So since the primary group doesn't look like it's ever going to be busy in a regular sense, it will be nice to have another group to work with as well I think. I really like that they have a different cast on things, because variety is ALWAYS a good thing, and it brings different things to different tables.

they will be doing a Ghost Tour at Columbia State Park after the meeting, we've RSVP'ed for it, but not sure we will actually go or not - I guess it will depend on the vibe we get and if they are nice or not. I dislike that my car has been acting up, and it's a looong drive to take especially when the engine check light has been popping on for the last two days .... so not sure it's wise to take it on a road trip far from home LOL. but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment