Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's here! It's here!


I got home from work and my brand new shiny digital recorder gadget was hereeeeee!!!

Yippie skippy! :::does the happy happy dance:::

And it is sooo SMALL! OMG! LOL!

Definitely need to get an external microphone for it but it's still cool!

I got the Olympus WS-311M digital recorder to start with, and then I think we will get an analog and the H2 next. It looks like it will be ideal for investigations.

The manual is freaking HUGE though - wow. Now I get to read and absorb it all hehe!

Fun fun!!!!

This will be awesome for me to record the meditations I'm doing as well - having to pull myself out enough to read the next step just throws me off, and I really want to be doing better when we journey to find our power animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment