Friday, January 1, 2010

Blog Launches!

So I thought that I'd start a specific blog for my "hunting diaries" I know I have a MySpace account for the same thing, lol, but it's just not as customizable as blogspot is, so here  am.

Why "Spirit Stalker" for the blog name you ask?

Well cuz the names I wanted were already taken (Curses! Foiled again! :::shakes fist in air:::), and Ray mentioned this one and it sounded cool and it rolled off the tongue and was available, and it's sort of what we are doing ... stalking around spooky areas to see if we can capture evidence of spooky things or debunk claims by figuring out what caused the things that people reported happening, if at all possible.

So anyway, just working on getting it up and running and then I'll post the first "real" post I guess LOL. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment