Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A new bag!

Well one of the guys that is a member of Flying Monkeys Paranormal Group had this pretty cool little camera bag that he takes with him on investigations that I completely fell in love with!

The duffel bag that I'd been using is a NIGHTMARE. It's just one big open bag, and trying to find things in the dark is a complete PITA.

So I'd been scouting around for a new bag for a while - I wanted a lightweight and small bag, one that could be worn with a shoulder strap or just as a bag, that would have enough room for the essentials - digital recorder, emf reader, thermometer, k2, flashlight, extra batteries, pen and paper, some band-aids and my camera and cell phone ... the basics.

This little bag looks IDEAL - and I found one on eBay for under 20 bucks including shipping. I should get it by next week, yippie!

If anyone is curious, it's a LowePro EX120. I found an EX140 in Walmart for about 17 bucks, but it was larger than what I had wanted, so eBay it was.

I found a picture of it on the web ...


Not bad, huh? Looks like ti will be ideal and it is nice to know that another investigator that has been doing this for a while has found that it was suited for that sort of thing, so I expect this to meet my needs for a while.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than that tired ol' duffel bag did, that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment