Thursday, September 23, 2010

RIP Katie :(

One of my best friends EVER died very unexpectedly today a year ago.

She was someone that really got me into the paranormal - like a decade ago, long before any of the ghost shows, and she had one of the most active houses I've ever been in.

Over the years, the house quieted down, but our interest never wavered.

She always told me when she died she was going to come back and tell me - and it wouldn't surprise me to find that she's still around.

I love and miss her SO very much. We never got to go camping in BigFoot territory or UFO hot spots, we never got to go ghost hunting together, but we talked about it a lot ... life just got in the way. We had so much fun together ... but life is far far far too short.

Hug those you love TODAY - just because you *can*. Hold them tight and say that you love them and just savor and cherish that moment in time. And then store it deep in your heart.

{{{hugs}}}, Katie. I freaking love you. And I miss you every day so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment